Shipping, returns and other frequently asked questions about Ski Country Antiques & Home.
Do you restore antiques?
- Yes we do! Give us a call to discuss what type of restorations you are needing, or send an email with a couple of photos so we can take a closer look at your project. Visit our antique restoration page to learn more.
Can I put an item on hold?
- We will hold an item at no obligation for 24 hours.
Can I pick up in-store?
- Items can be picked up during our regular business hours.
Delivery and Shipping
To learn more about our delivery and shipping options and how it works, please visit our Delivery and Shipping page.
Do you deliver?
- We use a number of trusted companies to deliver items to our local customers. Please contact us for details.
How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping costs are determined based on the size of the item and the location to where it is being shipped. Add your item(s) to the shopping cart and proceed to checkout. After entering your shipping information the shipping cost will be displayed.
I am not satisfied with my purchase, what can I do?
- We are pleased to accept returns within 15 days of purchase. Items must be in their original condition and be accompanied by a receipt. Please note that returned furniture is subject to a 20% restocking fee. All sales are final on discounted items and holiday merchandise after the selling season. Shipping charges are not refundable and shipping charges for returned items are the customer's responsibility.
How can I redeem a gift card?
- Gift cards can be redeemed for any item in store. Our online store is currently unable to accept gift cards as payment. If you would like to use your gift card for an online purchase, please give us a call and we can process it over the phone.
What if I want the gift card shipped to someone else?
- Please specify if you would like the gift card shipped to you or the recipient by entering the appropriate shipping address at checkout.
I want to buy gift cards for more than one person. How do I do this?
- You have a couple of options 1) make separate purchases for each gift card or set of gift cards or 2) call us and we can arrange it over the phone.
I want to buy gift cards for an amount other than what you have on the site. How do I do so?
- Our online store offers gift cards for a select amount of denominations. If you need a larger gift card value you may buy multiple gift cards per order. Please call us to let us know they are for the same recipient and we will issue one gift card for the total value. If you need a gift card for a denomination that is not listed, please call us and we will be glad to assist you.
Do I pay for shipping on gift cards?
- Gift cards are mailed free of charge.
Can I include a note with my gift card?
- Yes, please call or email us to arrange this.
Do gift cards expire?
- Gift cards have no expiration date but cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.